Contact

markdixo@gmail.com

Thursday, March 06, 2008

ULLA MAIBAUM




best of craigslist


FOUND: Canadian Tire $Money$

Brief case full of Canadian tire money…one Dollar “bills” very neatly bundled up with those fat purple elastic bands generally used for broccoli. Also, blueprints for some kind of under ground bunker. The only other thing in the briefcase was a mini Etch-e-sketch on a key chain. No judgments people!

So if you can correctly answer at least 2 of the questions below; you must be the rightful owner and I will gladly return the case & contents to you.

1.What is the name of the country where the broccoli was grown? (they are all the same elastics)
2.Can you describe the case? (color, texture, handle(s) etc)
3.Address of the proposed bunker…
4.Bonus points if you care to tell me what the heck you are up to with this much Canadian tire money, who do you know in the broccoli biz, and just generally WTF?!?

I hate Canadian tire so I have no use for this money, I’m just not sure what else to do, so please come get your funny money. P.s. if this is some kind of weird Canadian tire mafia thing, I don’t want any trouble eh?

No comments: